Friday 22 October 2010

'E's Sweet Times....

This is my personal post. It's about myself and my family. Enjoy reading! :)

  Meet my niece. Her name is Erissa. We loved to call her 'kakak'.. :) 
 On 11/10/2010, her age is 1 year-old.


>>she is watching the tv (in the picture)
 she is a smart little girl. Her first word is            'mamam'..that's mean she wants to eat...(everyone know that..hehe)  now she knows how to say 'bear, carpet,habis (gone) & ape (what)'...
she loves to dance.. :)

She is my oldest brother's daughter. We love her so much!! Everything is for her. My dad always take her for a stroll. 
This picture was taken 2 days ago. Now, she learned to walk and run. Her smile and her giggles make my day shine and I love her so much!! 















                                                                                                                                        with luv, 
                                                                                                                                                'E' <3

No comments:

Post a Comment